- October 19th 2022 - The Women's Committee of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick in the City of New York hosts their Inaugural Luncheon
Approximately one hundred fifty supporters and guests gathered at a private club in New York City on Wednesday, October 19, for the Inaugural Luncheon of The Women's Committee of The Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick in the City of New York. This is the first women's event for the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick. Proceeds from the luncheon will support the Friendly Sons Scholars Program, this program is administered by the Inner-City Scholarship Fund. Guest enjoyed an entertaining presentation by Bonnie Brennan, President, Christie's America. Very Reverend Enrique Salvo, Rector of St. Patricks Cathedral said the opening prayer.
- June 1st 2022 - Upcoming Events
- March 16th 2022 - 238th Anniversary Dinner
After a two-year hiatus due to the Covid pandemic, over 600 members and guests attended the 238th Anniversary dinner of the Society of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick in The City of New York on Wednesday evening at Cipriani 42nd St.
- November 30th 2021 - Quarterly Meeting
Over one hundred sixty members and guests of The Society of The Friendly Sons in the City of New York gathered on Tuesday, November 30th, for a Christmas reception at the New York Athletic Club.
- October 31st 2021 - October 31, 2021 - Proposed Amendments to Bylaws
- March 11th 2020 - Society of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick in the City of New York Cancels Its Anniversary Dinner
- January 10th 2020 - Society of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick in the City of New York Votes to Admit Women as Members
The Society of the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick in the City of New York, the oldest charitable institution in New York City, is pleased to announce that the membership of the Society has voted to amend its by-laws in order to permit women to apply for membership.